- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2020 Arctic Cat Wildcat XX
So, you're looking for beef? More horsepower and torque beef, that is. You've stopped on the right page, Side By Side Stuff junkies because we've got the Arctic Cat high-performance parts that will have you ripping up terrain like a boss. Ditch the drab and hit the ground running when you integrate a quality exhaust system to your arsenal of aftermarket parts. One that is bound to give you the gains you need and the aesthetics you want is the Trinity Stage 5 Dual Full Exhaust for a Wildcat XX.
Trinity built this bad boy tank-tough. It's fully TIG welded from lightweight but extreme-durable materials like aluminum and stainless steel. The UTV exhaust system includes everything you need for a clean install, including the oxygen sensor bung, as well as the USFS, approved spark arrestor. It'll do you loud and proud friends! Not to mention who doesn't want more power and torque? Are you ready to let her rip at optimizing performance? Shop Wildcat XX parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com. Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid pipes and head pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made