- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000
Did you know with your stock exhaust system you are leaving untapped power within your Polaris RZR S 1000? By leaving that OEM exhaust on your machine you are holding your Polaris RZR S 1000 back from being the beast it was meant to be on the trails. An aftermarket exhaust system can add horsepower, drop the weight of your machine, and give it a completely new sound. Give your machine a deeper and more aggressive growl on the trails with this Trinity Stage 5 Dual Full Exhaust.
This Trinity Stage 5 Dual Full Exhaust is fully TIG welded and both the mid and head pipes are constructed from 304 brushed stainless steel. You will have significant horsepower and torque gains when you upgrade your RZR S 1000 with this aftermarket exhaust. The muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips are 6061 billet machined as are the inlet flanges. You will need to adjust the OEM fuel settings in order to get the best performance from your machine, so before you check out it is highly recommended to add the Trinity Stage 5 Exhaust Pro Fuel Tuner (SBSS-TR-P126) to your cart.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid and head pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made