- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2011-14 Polaris RZR XP 900 and RZR XP 4 900
We know you love your Polaris RZR XP 900 or RZR XP 4 900. After all, it's a pretty awesome machine. Want to make it even better? Get an aftermarket exhaust system to help improve your machine's performance. The Trinity Stage 5 Dual Full Exhaust is a great choice for your rig.
The mid and head pipes are made from 304 brushed stainless steel while the dual mufflers are aluminum for a lighter weight design. A quality, U.S.A. made product was in mind during manufacturing with this exhaust system. The flanges and brackets are all precision laser cut and all the hardware is stainless steel for a longer lasting hold. The exhaust tips, muffler mounting brackets and inlet flanges are all made from 6061 Billet machined material. Not only will you get a great looking exhaust system, but you'll receive significant horsepower and torque gains.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid and head pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers with high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- Precision laser cut flanges and brackets
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bungs
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made