- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2020-21 Polaris RZR PRO XP and RZR PRO XP 4
If you're dying to increase your torque and horsepower, it's time to consider revamping your exhaust system. The fact is, the manufacturers are only able to give your buggy so much power. Which is where Side By Side Stuff steps in to assist you in elevating your ride. We offer outstanding high-quality aftermarket performance parts that are up for any challenge you may have. Much like this RZR PRO XP Stage 5 Dual Slip On Cerakote Exhaust by Trinity.
Here's what's great about an offroad slip-on exhaust. It doesn't require completely reinstalling an entire exhaust. However, it's still built for battle. Like the Trinity RZR PRO XP full dual cerakote exhaust, this slip-on system is TIG welded from Billet, hard-coated aluminum, or stainless steel, including the hardware. It's designed to withstand the test of time, friends. On top of the durability, it also provides massive performance increases that will take your ride to the next level of extreme. Go big, go bold, go Trinity.Features:
- Cerakote finished 304 stainless steel pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers black coated
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets
- 6061 Billet machined exhaust tips
- USFS approved spark arrestor and quiet inserts
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- Light weight design
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA