Do you consider yourself a bit reckless when it comes to tanking through trails? Side By Side Stuff says to gear up with the right equipment and send it! What we mean by gearing up is ensuring you have the necessary tools to get you out of a panic position. Like if your mid-cab deep in a hellacious mud pit, for instance. With a heavy-duty aftermarket VRX 3,500-pound Winch by Warn, you can take on terrain challenges, knowing you've got a backup life saver attached to your rig.
Warn winches are considered some of the best components the industry has to offer. Mainly because they are built for any situation, in any condition with an all-metal construction with a powder-coated finish, stainless steel fasteners, and an IP68 waterproof sealant. It also comes stacked with features like a load-holding brake, a planetary gear train, a rocker switch, and much more. You choose between a synthetic or steel rope, both with their own perks depending on your individual preferences. Take your Polaris RZR or Honda Talon to a new versatile level when you shop UTV parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
Optional Hook Bump Stop:
- VRX 3500 includes 50’ of durable 7/32” steel rope, roller fairlead, and zinc-plated hook
- VRX 3500S includes 50’ of lightweight, easy-to-handle 3/16” synthetic rope, hawse fairlead, and zinc-plated hook
- Complete IP68 waterproof sealing keeps all the elements out
- Hard-working 3,500 lb. capacity
- Semi-gloss black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Load-holding mechanical brake for great control
- Durable all-metal construction
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Handlebar-mounted rocker switch
- Limited lifetime warranty (mechanical), 3 year warranty (electrical)
- Bolt pattern: 3.0" x 4.87"
If you're tired of accidentally rolling your winch hook into the winch while spooling, the bump stop is the perfect solution. The rubber constructed stop will prevent your winch hook from bottoming out prolonging its life as well as the life of your winch. The split design will also allow for easy installation.