Utility vehicles have become a vital component of the workforce. Farmers and contractors have come to realize the brute strength and know-how these machines bring to the table. Whether you own a Mid Size Polaris Ranger 570 or a Honda Pioneer 1000 you can count on your SxS to tackle those tough jobs you can't do alone. Side By Side Stuff realizes a growing need for performance enhancements and offers UTV aftermarket parts to meet those demands. Much like the Warn Axon Winch; when duty calls for some heavy lifting it takes some aftermarket gusto to really conquer that mission!
Warn has out done themselves with this all-metal constructed winch UTV upgrade. Their advanced technology makes for easy installation while offering exceptional features such as digital controls and a load limiter. It's no secret blue-collar work is right in-the-midst of the elements. Warn left nothing out as they manufactured the winch specifically for extreme environments! To put simply this state-of-the-art 3500 lb. winch not only has enough manpower for an entire construction crew, it will let you know when it's bit off more than it can chew to avoid damage! With features galore and easy installation who wouldn't want to increase the efficiency of their side by side? Let your Can Am Commander or Kawasaki Mule pull its weight with the 3500-lb winch by Warn!Features:
Optional Hook Bump Stop:
- AXON 35 includes 50’ of durable 7/32” steel rope, roller fairlead, and black hook
- AXON 35-S includes 50’ of lightweight, easy-to-handle 3/16” Spydura synthetic rope, epic hawse fairlead and black hook
- Stout 3,500 lb. capacity for riders who push the limits
- Revolutionary Motactor™️ combines motor and contactor for easy installation, best performance
- Digital control offers never-before seen levels of reliability and user feedback, including load and
- Durable all-metal construction and one-piece tie plate (vs. tie bars) for increased structural rigidity
- IP68 waterproofing keeps water and the elements out
- Rockerbar digital control switch with handlebar mount adapter
- Satin black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Load-holding brake for great control
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Limited lifetime warranty (mechanical), 3 year warranty (electrical)
- Bolt pattern: 3.0" x 4.87"
If you're tired of accidentally rolling your winch hook into the winch while spooling, the bump stop is the perfect solution. The rubber constructed stop will prevent your winch hook from bottoming out prolonging its life as well as the life of your winch. The split design will also allow for easy installation.Optional Fairlead Mount Features:
- Only required to mount winch on a flat surface
- Compatible with standard spool roller and aluminum hawse fairleads
- Designed for 4-bolt patterns of: 3" x 4.875"