- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII OR CANADA.
- Does not include winch mount.
Have you ever experienced a time where that deep mud pit calls your name so loud that you couldn't possibly turn down the challenge? If so, then you probably know how much of a hassle it can be to try to get out as you only seem to sink lower and lower with each push of the petal. At Side By Side Stuff, we have the perfect accessory to help you defeat those muddy challenges before they defeat you! Check out the Aprove 4500 lb. Winch!
This winch has a rated line pull of 4500 lbs per single line and features a 12V DC motor. With this item you have the option to upgrade the standard steel cable to a synthetic cable for a more durable and longer-lasting material. The winch body is IP67 waterproof rated for use throughout even the most damp rides. Also featuring a low noise level of less than 80 dB for your convenience. Order your Aprove 4500 lb. Winch here at Side By Side Stuff today!Features:
Optional Fairlead Mount Features:
- Rated line pull: 4500lb (2040kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.48HP series wound
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 166:1
- Steel Cable: 5.5mm x 15.24M
- Synthetic Cable: 6mm x 15.24M
- Fair lead: 4-way roller fair lead (for steel cable)
- Fair lead: aluminum Hawse fair lead (for synthetic cable)
- Winch dimensions: 361.5mm x 117mm x 121mm
- IP67 waterproof for winch body
- Low noise level < 80 dB
- Bolt pattern: 3.00" x 6.65" (76mm x 169mm - 4 holes)
View Installation Instructions
- Compatible with standard spool roller and aluminum hawse fairleads
- Designed for 4-bolt patterns of: 3" x 4.875"
- Mounts to flat surfaces
View Warranty Information