NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2009-13 Honda Big Red
Getting geared up for winter is the name of the game when you're sporting a Honda. These buggies were born to do the tough-stuff around your property, so you don't have to. One thing you probably won't miss is shoveling all those pathways so you can get from point A to point B after Jack Frost has paid a visit. A system that had us chomping at the bit is the Eagle Plow Big Red 72 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit. This bad to the boy unit features everything you need for a clean install included the convenient Quick-Latch mounting system. Let's get a closer look.
The UTV snow plow system comes with a curved, 72-inch blade with a 63-inch angle cut-width. You want to talk about superior snow roll-off. It also has a pivoting push tube and adjustable skids to allow multiple positions to accommodate different paths and terrain demands. If you're worried about spending this much money on one offroad attachment, don't. The SxS snowplow system is designed to last for the long haul, except replacing wear parts, like the replaceable stabilizer bar. So you get US Prime Steel durability, outstanding performance capacity, and usability for years and years. Are you ready to outfit your ride for winter?Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.