NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
The Polaris RZR S 1000 isn't your typical trailblazer as this mean machine is sporting a 60-inch stance, supreme power, suspension, and agility. This sport vehicle's abilities are not confined to trail regulations as they will pummel any terrain beating you put them through, if you have the right gear. Unfortunately, with any in-your-face-intense sxs like the RZR S 1000 stock options are not gonna cut it. OEM axles have the ability to last for awhile, but will not get by for too long if you are about that hardcore ride. Even the more casual drivers tend to find themselves replacing OEM axles left and right because they are just not equipped to handle the beating you put your RZR S 1000 through.
Side By Side Stuff takes pride in providing our breaking bad buds UTV aftermarket parts like the Demon Heavy Duty Xtreme stock length axle. Demon Powersports took heavy-duty to all new heights with a 4340 Chromoly steel construction and dual heat-treated components. This aftermarket RZR axle is one durable and reliable son-of-a-buck! With a wider articulation angle your RZR S 1000 can get increased stability with added flex in the UTV axle. Friction plays a major role in an angry axle, which is why Demon used Molybdenum grease for the ultimate lubrication while having the necessary heat resistance. Are you ready to take your ride to the next level with the best of the best the UTV aftermarket world has to offer? Grab yourself the Xtreme heavy-duty RZR axle by Demon today and get to buggy busting!Features:
View Warranty Policy
View Warranty Form
- 25 to 30% stronger than HD and 60% stronger than OEM
- Entire axle has dual heat treated axle components to strengthen the molecular structure
- Larger CV joints and center shaft diameters
- All components of the axle is made from 4340 chromoly steel including cage, shaft, race, housing
- Wider articulation angle up to 47 degrees
- Re-engineered cage design to enhance durability
- Thermo Plastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Molybdenum grease used