- Professional installation of this transmission case is highly recommended. Damage due to improper installation is not covered under warranty.
- Compatible with OEM Polaris and Super ATV HD Pinion Shafts.
- 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP 4 1000
- 2015-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition and RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter Edition
- 2016-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks Edition
If you are finding that your OEM transmission case of your Polaris RZR XP 1000 is not holding up under the extreme conditions off-roaders find themselves in, you will want to take a look at the features of the Super ATV Transmission Case. Super ATV has designed their case to address the weak points of the OEM case with more support ribs and gussets than stock and with extra fins to keep your transmission cool preventing the damage that overheating may cause. Donít sit home another weekend while everyone else is out tearing up the trails, order the side of the case you are needing to replace or both.
Super ATV manufactures the case out of A380 aluminum, and while they have made it to be much stronger than your stock case, it only weighs about a pound more. They have even made sure to reinforce the snorkel tube and axle output areas with 68% more metal. The kit includes all the necessary seals, plugs and shifter shims you need to complete the replacement. Super ATV has made all the upgrades to the transmission case needed to make sure it is built to last and Side by Side Stuff is proud to bring you this quality product.Features:
- Designed to address OEM weak points
- More support ribs and gussets than stock
- Extra fins help keep your transmission cool
- Made with A380 aluminum
- 68% more metal reinforcing the snorkel tube and axle output areas
- Includes all necessary seals
- Includes necessary plugs and shifter shim
- Each half is compatible with OEM transmission
- Only 1 lb of material over stock
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov