NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: Polaris Ranger (See options above)
When you brought your vehicle home, you inherited a slew of perks that came with it. The convenience of being able to haul, tow and even plow or rake with one machine was something you fell in love with. It is the farmer's dream; however, some of those OEM components cannot keep up with the demands of those grueling country chores. Primarily your axles! After a few of those offroad travels with a bed full of wood, that component will toss the white flag. Thanks to our friends at High Lifter and their Ranger Rear DHT X Stock Length Axle, you can knock out chores with the confidence of a more reliable driveline.
The shaft, housing races and cages all consists of chromoly steel, one of the most durable metals, pound-for-pound. High Lifter also gave the housings dual heat treatments to improve capacity against shock load. There are puncture-resistant boots that are packed with molybdenum, anti-oxidation and rustproof grease as well. This UTV axle comes fully assembled, making for easy installation and servicing. It's tougher than OEM and will last significantly longer too, so get yours today and give your rig the muscle to get stuff done!Features:
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings races, cages and heavy duty bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum, anti-oxidation and rustproof high-performance grease
- Double plunged axles
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov