NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: Polaris Ranger (See options above)
Getting outfitted with the correct grade of the axle can be frustrating as all get out. Here's the thing. Every buggy is different. Some are all beefed up with custom aftermarket parts while some are mostly factory-built. If you are the latter, you don't need an extreme-duty axle that may or may not fit your rig. What you do require is an OEM fitment but with aftermarket grit. Friends, Side By Side Stuff has an excellent option. How about this Ranger XP 1000 Stock Length Axle by High Lifter?
The UTV stock length axle features a higher-grade construction but is OEM assembly tested to guarantee factory fitment. High Lifter uses 4340 Chromoly steel to construct the Polaris axle shaft and the CV components. Quality CR rubber makes up the CV boots, packed with high-temperature tolerant grease that is strictly made for side-by-sides. Rest assured, you get a high-functioning Ranger XP 900 axle that has outstanding power transfer capacity, reduced friction, and prolonged performance life. The pre-assembled unit is easy to swap out as it's ready to rock right from the box.Features:
- OEM assembly tested to ensure reliability
- Cost effective alternative to OEM
- Pre-assembled and ready to install
- 4340 chromoly steel
- Quality rubber boots made from CR material from Dupont
- ATV/UTV Grease can be used in -40 to 180 degrees Celsius
- Anti-corrosive clamps
- Recommended for units without extreme aftermarket parts or accessories
- 90-Day High Lifter limited warranty