- Axles are sold individually.
- Replaces OEM part numbers 1332440, 1332884, 1332444, 1332672, 2203544, 1332637, 1332638, 1332883, 1332825, 1332826, 1332960 and 1332947.
Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR S 800 / RZR XP 900 / RZR 4 800 / RZR XP 4 900 and 2012-21 Polaris RZR 570 / RZR S 570 / RZR Trail 570
Looking for an axle replacement seems like pulling teeth. There are so many options, and sometimes the information blurs together. Tell you what, friends, Side By Side Stuff is here to make your shopping experience a whole lot easier. We've done the leg work and made choosing the right UTV axle a breeze. Do you have a buggy that's more or less has a factory build? In that case, you don't need an over-the-top axle. A Polaris RZR 570 High Lifter Stock Length Axle will do perfectly.
What makes this SxS axle stand out is the OEM assembly test approval with the high-quality build to go with it. 4340 Chromoly steel makes up the RZR axle shaft and internal CV components. The CR rubber boots are corrosion-resistant and packed with high-performance grease that has outstanding temperature tolerance. This build results in prolonged performance life and reduced friction while offering reliable stock fitment. High Lifter pre-assembles the RZR XP 900 axle, so there is no mess and no fuss. Click to order. Once you get your package, open the box, and BOOM, slap that puppy on, and you're good to go.Features:
View Warranty Information
- OEM assembly tested to ensure reliability
- Cost effective alternative to OEM
- Pre-assembled and ready to install
- 4340 chromoly steel
- Quality rubber boots made from CR material from Dupont
- ATV/UTV Grease can be used in -40 to 180 degrees Celsius
- Anti-corrosive clamps
- Recommended for units without extreme aftermarket parts or accessories
- 90-Day High Lifter limited warranty