- Axles are sold individually.
- These axles are designed specifically for machines with the High Lifter Big Lift.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Did you beef up your buggy so big that your driveline is waving a little white flag of defeat? Listen here, rough riders, if your going to be about it, you've got to be about it all over to include UTV axles that can handle the six inches you just added to your rig. You know we appreciate customized machines that are dripping with aftermarket grit, so it should come as no surprise that we have a driveline part with the moxie to support your new suspension. Feast your faces on the RZR XP 1000 Heavy Duty Outlaw DHT XL Axle by High Lifter.
Here's the thing about side-by-side axles, they seem to take on most damage on the housings. High Lifter said the heck with that and built the CV joint housings larger with dual heat-treatments that significantly increase rigidity and shock load-resistance. Everything from the races to the axle shaft is formed from 4340 Chromoly steel, perfect for reinforcing power transfer, even in the most extreme conditions. The double plunged RZR XP Turbo axle boots are stuffed with rustproof, high-performance grease to keep the friction at a minimum and the tolerance at an all-time high. If you want to go six inches big, you got to go all-in with the driveline also—Shop Polaris parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings races, cages and heavy-duty bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum, anti-oxidation, and rustproof high-performance grease
- Double plunged XL axles have 30mm diameter bars
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov