- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
- In order to use stock seatbelts, some cutting of the plastic tabs is required.
- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
Applicability: 2021-22 Yamaha Wolverine X2
Did you recently invest in a front windshield only to experience choking on dust every time you go anywhere? It's a transgression. There isn't a rider on the planet that enjoys. Thus the importance of getting a Wolverine X2 Hard Coated Back Dust Stopper. These handy off-road accessories ditch the dust so you can ride comfortably, whether working hard or playing harder. Let's see what this bad boy is all about.
The side-by-side rear windshield cut in Cleveland, Ohio, from heavy-duty polycarbonate. This material is significantly stronger than glass and acrylic and won't fade or yellow as quickly. In addition, the Wolverine X2 rear panel also has a hard coat infusion. Now, this takes shatterproof plastic and adds scratch-resistance to the mix. Plus, that hard coating preserves the unit from premature discoloration caused by the sun. We don't know about you, but we are all about a UTV accessory that lasts for years.
We've gotten the build out of the way, now let's talk about the benefits. As stated above, low-pressure suction is extremely uncomfortable and is caused by mounting up a front windshield. Additionally, it draws dirt particles through the rear of the cab like a vacuum, causing you to hack and choke on dust rollback. Adding the Yamaha dust stopper reduces or totally eliminates this messy, uncomfortable off-road faux pas.
EMP ensures that this installation won't leave you cursing in frustration with the function and durability. In fact, it's quite the opposite. The sxs rear panel is not in the slightest bit difficult to mount up. EMP designs this unit with elements that require zero modifications. They've included twist-turn knobs that mount directly to the roll bars making installation a breeze. Actually, removal is just as easy should you decide to open up the cab. So, what's left to discuss at this point? Ditch that dust. All you have to do is shop Yamaha Wolverine X2 windshields, roofs, and body accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/8 inch thick hard coated on both sides
- Attaches with EMP's patent pending rubber fast straps
- Installs in minutes without any cutting or drilling
- Keeps the dust, mud and rain from coming in the back
- Made In Cleveland, Ohio
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment