- 2013-15 CFMOTO ZForce 600 and ZForce 600EX
- 2014-21 CFMOTO ZForce 800 and ZForce 800EX
- 2016-21 CFMOTO ZForce 500
- 2018-19 CFMOTO ZForce 1000
CF Moto quickly became a popular UTV among riders. If you're looking to customize your buggy, an aftermarket windshield is a great place to start. During the ride, you will encounter drive winds and debris that will hinder your offroad experience, so getting outfitted for protection is necessary. At Side By Side Stuff, we offer the ZForce 1000 Half Windshield by DaBomb Windshields. A half windshield still protects from flying dirt and debris and allows airflow into the cab on those hot summer days.
Made right here in the U.S.A., DaBomb Windshields are constructed with Lexan, a much more tolerant material than other fabrications. The ZForce 500 windshield is also cut to fit the machine’s exact measurements, eliminating gaps, holding tightly to the rollbars. Installation is easy and only requires the use of a screwdriver and wrench, plus there is no drilling needed to your pride and joy. It’s the perfect addition to increase your ride quality without being restricted. Features:
Hard Coat Option:
- 2 year warranty against manufacturer defect, product clouding or discoloring
- Trailerable up to approximately 75mph
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- 11 inches tall from where roll bar enters body
- Made in the U.S.A.
Lexan, though impact resistant, is highly susceptible to scratching and even cleaning it incorrectly can scratch the material. The MR-10 hard coat option covers both the outside and interior of the windshield, prevents scratching and lengthens the life of your windshield. It is also 1/4 inch thick versus the non-coated that is 3/16 inch thick.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $11.00 shipping/handling, and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment