NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2014-22 CFMOTO UForce 800 and 2016-20 CFMOTO UForce 500
If you get tired of being exposed to the elements while getting work done in your CF Moto, you should think about outfitting it with some protective gear. One such product is this UForce 800 Soft Rear Panel from our friends at 3 Star Industries. By adding this soft UTV rear panel, you are not only protecting yourself from the wind but also the dust and other debris that can enter your cab.
Constructed from high-strength 100-percent polyester marine-grade fabric, this side-by-side cab back was designed to withstand the elements using marine-grade textiles the rear panel a stay-true, long-lasting color and a stretch or shrinkage rate of less than one percent. The polyester is also water-repellent and tear-resistant, so no matter what the conditions, you are in you can be certain that you and your buggy will remain protected. This hand-measured and handcrafted UForce 500 rear soft panel is made in the USA with durability and strength fitting for any offroad excursion. Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov