A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4" below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
The blue PRP 3 Inch, 4 Point Seat Harnesses are an excellent way to increase your ride security. There are a ton of benefits that come with the addition, like reduced body fatigue and exhaustion. The UTV buckles offer improved restraint, which means you get tossed around less on aggressive terrain or impact. You just can't get that kind of safety from an OEM belt. You'll love this SXS harness. It's more comfortable, affordable, and has a race-inspired aesthetic. Who doesn't love racy?
The lap belt bolts onto the factory buckle location, while the should strap can be bolted or wrap around the rear roll cage. PRP uses anodized hardware for the aftermarket harness, so it's durable enough to handle the way you ride. PRP even includes comfort features like a removable sternum strap and sewn-in shoulder belt pads. So, if you're tipping about that whole neck chafing thing, don't. The pads prevent rubbing so you can have a comfortable ride while being secured in your seat. Another perk is the EZ adjusters. This allows for quick and convenient alterations to be done so you can enjoy your ride without hassle. What are you waiting for? Order up. Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 4 point harness with 3 inch belts
- Metal components are coated black
- EZ adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.