A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4" below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Keeping safe on the ride is of the utmost importance. This is why swapping out your OEM belt for an aftermarket harness is a must. Otherwise, you deal with a lack of security, impact body aches, and ride fatigue. When you invest in an Orange 3 Inch, 4 Point Seat Harness by PRP, you ditch the offroad faux pas and get a whole new enjoyment in your ride. Plus, the confidence to send it when you shouldn't, knowing you will be safely attached to your seat.
The offroad harnesses are pretty straightforward. A lap belt bolts to the factory location, while the shoulder belt can be bolted down or wrapped around the rear roll bar. Obviously, we riders come in all shapes and sizes. So, PRP integrated the EZ adjusters to the should straps that allow the enthusiast to quickly alter the belt to meet their comfort needs. Also, for comfort, there are sewn-in pads to reduce that whole neck chafing thing. Safety comes first. Without it, your left driving Miss Daisy or taking risks that aren't necessary. We say pound-ground like a boss confidently by getting outfitted with a UTV harness, instead.Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 4 point harness with 3 inch belts
- Metal components are coated black
- EZ adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.Optional Passenger Bracket:
Have a Can-Am Maverick Max? If so, your passenger is going to need the optional passenger bracket above. Since this mounting location for the passenger inner lap belt is so much lower than normal, the aftermarket harnesses can't reach this mount while providing proper fitment. This powder coated, heavy duty carbon steel extension requires no cutting or welding for installation.