A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4" below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Whether you trample over treacherous rocky roads in your Polaris RZR or battle the mucky mud mounds in your Can-Am Maverick, safety always comes first! Stock seat belts are great, but certainly don't provide the maximum protection needed for those dangerous trails. With the PRP 3 Inch, 4 Point Seat Harness, everyone will be prepared for whatever challenging course you decide to travel to. Let's check out some of the features of this awesome aftermarket safety accessory and see why any driver would want these bad boys!
These harnesses are constructed with sewn in comfort pads to prevent chaffing on those long rides. Manufactured from a durable canvas material, they include EZ adjusters for any rider to enjoy the rough excursion ahead. From its tough all black hardware to the removable sternum strap, this harness is a great way to administer superb safety to everyone in the cab! Purchase your set today and start taking those relentless roads to the next level.Features:
Optional Harness Override Plug:
- 4 point harness with 3 inch belts
- Metal components are coated black
- EZ adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.