- There are currently no accurate photos of the seat covers on a Full Size Ranger.
- Fit bench seats ONLY
Applicability: 2009-14 Ranger XP 800 and 800 Crew
Spending days out in the field, your Polaris Ranger XP 800 can get covered in dirt, dust, and other messy debris within minutes, mot to mention the sun damage throughout time. If you like to keep your seats in top condition, this kind of environment does not help much. Having a seat cover can provide superior shelter against those dusty trails along with those harsh sun rays. The Black UTV Seat Cover by Classic Accessories is the perfect way to get this type of protection for your machine.
These covers ensure a perfect fit with stretch foam panels and elasticized hem. They include a bottom and back cover along with a separate head rest piece if needed. These seats will protect against weathering, paired with superior water and abrasion resistance. If you are needing protection for your new seats or are just preserving the old, this seat cover is sure to not disappoint. Provide your seats with a strong barrier against all weather conditions and rough trails along with a two-year limited warranty.
- Heavy-duty ProtekX6 fabric with water-resistant backing and exterior coating for maximum weather and abrasion protection
- Protects new seats and renews the look of old seats
- Includes bottom and back seat covers (also includes separate head rests where applicable*)
- Elasticized hem and attachment system provides a quick and custom-like fit
- Stretch foam panels for an improved custom-like fit
- Two-year limited warranty
This product can expose users to Bis (2-ethylhexyl) (DEHP) and/or other phthalates, known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov