- Frames may raise the height of the seat.
- Sold in pairs.
- 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 and RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Ripping in this bad boy, you know all about the exhaustion that comes after a weekend ride. Not to mention how sore you are! There is little to no support when it comes to your OEM seats. The solution to all these problems is the RZR XP 1000 LE Suspension Seat by Pro Armor. Pro Armor had you and your comfort needs in mind when they engineered the aftermarket accessories. Let's see what makes them different than your factory components.
The main difference in seats is... Nearly everything! The offroad seats are formed with high-density foam which offers more impact absorption. This will drastically reduce aches and pains associated with trekking terrain. Pro Armor also added lumbar support and widened bolsters. Now along with the absorbing the blows, the UTV seat offers back support and more convenient egress and ingress. It looks like all that's left for you to do is click to order and get geared up with your new Polaris seats!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Marine grade vinyl
- Re-enforced with K-Tex to help eliminate holes from rubbing
- Multi-density foam for less driver fatigue
- Military spec parachute cording
- Painted black steel seat frame
- Added lumbar support
- Wide bolsters for easy entry
- Easy installation