- Axles are sold individually.
- Axles are designed to work with 100% stock suspension.
- These axles are not intended for heavy mud or water use. Outboard CVs would need to be properly maintained and greased if used in those environments as they are not 100% water tight.
Applicability: 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Your Polaris RZR XP 1000 or RZR XP Turbo not only gives you amazing performance and power, but allows you to explore terrain and trails like never before. To withstand the extreme conditions you may require an axle that will hold up under the additional strain they may face. The RCV Performance Pro Series I Axle is an axle designed for extreme racing conditions so you can be confident they will meet the demands of the trails. They are a direct OEM replacement and are designed to work with your stock suspension.
RCV has taken all aspects of the demands you put on your axles into consideration with their design of the Pro Series I Axle. With a 300M axle shaft, the axles have been tested and proven to be 2x stronger than your OEM axle. The inner CV plunges 2.25” giving you the forgiveness you need when you are putting the pressure on them and preventing half-shaft pull-out. With 45 degrees of deflection on the outboard CV, you will get the agility required for extreme off-roading. Check out all the great products Side By Side Stuff has to offer your Polaris RZR XP 1000 model for whatever type of riding you do, whether you are hardcore or just easy going.Features:
- 300M axle shaft
- CVs feature 4340 chromoly body & 300M internals - inner CV plunges 2.25”
- 33 spline 300M center bar with plunging inboard CV eliminates halfshaft pull-out
- Designed for extreme racing conditions
- 45 degrees of deflection at outboard CV