NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016 Yamaha Wolverine and Wolverine R-Spec
The Yamaha Wolverine is a machine that can handle its own when it comes time to get the work done. As time progresses and components start to age and wear you may find that some things begin to fail or break. That’s okay though because here at SideBySideStuff.com we carry products like these Slasher OEM Replacement axles to help when the time comes to replace a failed or failing axle shaft or CV joint.
Designed to meet or exceed the original equipment axle shafts the Slasher axles feature a 4340 chrome-moly steel axle shaft. While the internal components of the CV joints are all precision ground and packed using a high temp, high load moly bearing grease. Even the CV boots were thought of when it comes to these joints. The material chosen for the boots is a ultra-strong, ozone damage resistant material that will allow for years of protection of the CV joints. Features:
- Complete axles are fully assembled outboard and inboard joints installed on 4340 chrome-moly steel axle bar.
- All internal precision ground components are assembled using high temperature, high load bearing moly grease to ensure maximum internal lubrication. Engineered to provide superior performance.
- Neoprene boots are manufactured to provide superior protection against ozone, which is the leading cause of boot failure.
- Engineered to provide superior performance
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards