- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: 1986-21 Honda Foreman 350 / Foreman 400 / Foreman 450 / Foreman 500 / Foreman 520
With all the modifications and upgrades that can be made to your bike, better tire tread has got to be one of the most important. Before you can tackle that giant, though, you need the High Lifter Wide Trac Wheel Spacers for the Honda Foreman 500. What these handy little hard parts do is eliminate rubbing that is caused by oversized tires. It also comes with a whole slew of other benefits. So shall we dig into the details?
Once the ATV wheel spacers have been mounted to the quad, those big tires will no longer rub the shocks, struts, or exhaust system. What's more, depending on the tire size, it will reduce or eliminate the rubbing of the plastics as well. These four-wheeler parts can also improve ride stability because they widen the stance of the quad, which results in a safety increase too! The heavy-duty aircraft-grade billet aluminum wheel spacers are an excellent way to get the gains you want without breaking the bank. Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs