- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: 1986-21 Honda Foreman 350 / Foreman 400 / Foreman 450 / Foreman 500 / Foreman 520
How do you stop your tires from rubbing?
With all the modifications and upgrades that can be made to your bike, better tire tread has become one of the most important. Before you can tackle that giant, though, you need the High Lifter Wide Trac Wheel Spacers for the Honda Foreman 500.
What these handy little hard parts do is?
- eliminate rubbing of the shocks, struts, plastics, and exhaust system
- also improve ride stability
- widen the stance
Are they tough enough to withstand the environment?
High Lifter forms the wheel spacers from aircraft-grade billet aluminum, a lightweight metal that is pound for pound tough as nails. The heavy-duty material is also tolerant to the elements, so rust and corrosion aren't a thing. The UTV wheel spacers are super light and won't bog down your buggy if that wasn't enough.
How invasive is the installation?
These side-by-side parts have bolt-on design elements that require no modification to the bike. In fact, you simply mount them between the wheel and hub using included grade-8 studs and lugs. It's just that easy!
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov