- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
- 2014-21 CFMOTO ZForce 800 and ZForce 800EX
- 2016-21 CFMOTO ZForce 500
- 2018-19 CFMOTO ZForce 1000
When your treads are cutting it, an upgrade is in order. However, before you go slapping on those oversized tires, you're going to need a set of High Lifter Wide Trac Wheel Spacers. These ZForce 500 wheel spacers will add spacing between the hub and the wheel, allowing more room for bigger tires. In other words, it will keep the carcass from rubbing the plastics. These units come with a whole slew of other benefits, but first, let's see if they will hold up in your choice ride environment.
High Lifter machine engineers the UTV wheel spacers from aircraft-grade aluminum for lightweight durability you won't find anywhere else. They have also included a bolt-on design in the build to remove the heartache that many installations cause. In fact, all you've got to do is slap them on using factory studs with the included grade-eight hardware, and you're ready to hit the trails again. What's great is once they are mounted, you won't have to worry about the beefy tires rubbing the exhaust system, shocks, or struts. Who's ready to ride with confidence? Shop CF Moto parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs