- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2009-20 Yamaha Grizzly 700 (See options above)
Maintaining and servicing your machine is an ongoing feat in the world of Powersports. It doesn't take long for factory hard parts to wear, especially if you ride more than most, haul heavy, or ride hard. That's why Side By Side Stuff keeps online stock of every Yamaha part and accessory you could think up to need. Take, for instance, the Grizzly 700 Rear Lift Springs by High Lifter. These units will restore the vehicle's rear end where age or overuse may cause sagging or weakness in the suspension.
The ATV lift springs are more or less part of the shock-absorbing assembly. They stiffen up the suspension offering more support, especially if you haul frequently or ride in rougher than average terrain. These aftermarket lift springs are much more durable than standard OEM components with a 100-pound capacity above stock and won't fatigue nearly as quickly. High Lifter engineered the four-wheeler springs with high-quality construction at a lower-costs, so you are getting way more bang for your buck. Restore your bike today for a better ride tomorrow. Shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov