- Does NOT fit EPS models.
- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2016-19 Yamaha Kodiak 700 and Kodiak 700 SE
Do you utilize your quad more often than what the manufacturer deems "normal usage?" Well, if you're anything like us, we tend to use more and park less. Whether you're heavy hauling, riding rough, or traverse more than "normal," your OEM suspension springs are going to fatigue before you know it. Why not replace the units with something that has more grit, will last longer, and will cost less. That's what you'll get with these Yamaha Kodiak 700 Front Lift Springs by High Lifter.
The way things ATV lift springs work is ingenious. High Lifter designed them to exceed stock springs in every sense of the word. We're talking 100-pounds of capacity above factory units, a performance life that surpasses OEM, and improved shock absorption. What that means is they add more support to the shocks, so they will last longer too. You could even potentially inherit an entire inch of suspension clearance, depending on the mods done to your bike. Enhance the way you ride with a set of quad lift springs from SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov