- Does NOT fit EPS models.
- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2016-19 Yamaha Kodiak 700 and Kodiak 700 SE
There is never a time in Powersports history where you'll hear a quad owner say, "drop it down low." No one wants to be bottoming out while off on an adrenaline-charged adventure or while trying to haul a load. In fact, it's quite the opposite. This industry is all about the "more" factor. More performance capacity, more ground clearance, more traction. We are guessing that's why you've shown some interest in the High Lifter Rear Lift Springs for Yamaha Kodiak 700 models.
Here's the thing about these ATV lift springs. They are much more durable, reliable, last longer, and provide more support. Again with that "more" thing. High Lifter utilizes higher-grade materials to form the aftermarket hard parts with unique design elements that prove to outperform OEM components. We're talking a 100-pound capacity over standard stock springs with a significantly longer performance life. Heck, depending on what mods you've got on your bike, you may even snatch yourself an extra inch of suspension clearance. Who's ready to add some rigidity to their ride? Shop Kodiak 700 parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov