- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: 1995-21 Yamaha Kodiak 400 / Kodiak 450 / Kodiak 700
You got these new beefed-up tires... But the wheel won't go round because it is rubbing on the inner wall when it turns. Looks like some adjustments are needed to get this issue to stop. Your first stop should be to SideBySideStuff.com, where you will find the High Lifter Wide Trac Wheel Spacers for your Yamaha Kodiak. These spacers are the right choice to get your tire off the shocks, struts, or exhaust system.
These ATV wheel spacers bolt to the existing studs and allow for the installation of larger tires. With four different sizes to choose from, you can be assured of finding the right fit for your four-wheeler needs. Built tough with aircraft-grade 6061 billet aluminum, you will be able to put these to the maximum test. No wonder many enthusiasts are investing in quad wheel spacers instead of full-fledged lift kits. So, ride with pride as you are humming along to those famous tracks that never die.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs