- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side.
- Will not work with 12" OE wheels
Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800
Pushing your RZR 800 to the limit is when it really gets fun on the trail. All that fun can take its toll on your RZR though, and the wear and tear on your suspension can lead to damage that brings your day on the trails to a screeching halt. Replace and upgrade your tie rods to prevent those break downs with the Super ATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods. Designed to improve on strength and rigidity compared to OEM tie rods, the choice is simple! This product is no exception when it comes to Super ATV's commitment to designing unique and quality performance accessories.
This complete tie rod assembly kit will allow you to upgrade all of the parts at once, with new shafts, boots, ends and hardware. Constructed of a heat treated blend of materials, and ends of 4130 chromoly, you will not be able to beat the quality and durability of this product. Upgrade and replace those worn out tie rods, and get back on the trails in no time. Check out all Side By Side Stuff has to offer to prevent those unfortunate breaks and keep you tearing down the trail in your Polaris RZR 800.Features:
- Increased size of tie rod bearing for extra strength in swaged units
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Includes tie rod ends
- Tie rod ends are constructed of 4130 chromoly
- Precision blend of materials and heat treated
- Tie rod ends feature M14 x 1.5 threads
- 14mm compared to the 12mm OEM
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov