NOTE: Super ATV prop shafts are compatible with Super ATV carrier bearings ONLY.
Applicability: 2016-18 Polaris RZR XP Turbo and RZR XP 4 Turbo
At Side By Side Stuff, when we think of the Polaris RZR XP Turbo two words come to mind, heavy duty. That's right, this machine was built to be beastly and fearless on multiple terrains and courses. If you're looking to truly start getting the full experience of what your sweet ride is capable of, it's time to start upgrading UTV aftermarket style. Take your prop shaft for instance as this component is a vital element in the success of your machine. Shouldn't the UTV part be of the highest quality; the Super ATV Rear Bounty Series Prop Shaft is.
Made tough as nails, the aftermarket prop shaft was engineered from 4130 chromoly tubing with a u-joint made of steel. The u-joints are phased and balanced eliminating drive vibration while the integrated bronze caps provide additional endurance and solidity. Our comrades at Super ATV didn't stop there with the supreme engineering as they also designed the u-joint with a needleless bearing so no rusting or binding! Don't settle for mediocracy when your XP 4 Turbo is prepped for greatness, make your UTV aftermarket prop shaft purchase today or call for questions at 816-616-9946!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 1/2" larger diameter shaft than stock
- Shaft wall is .120” vs stock’s .088”
- Made of 4130 chromoly tubing (stock is plain carbon steel)
- U-joint is made of 4340 steel
- Needleless bearing U-joint - no rust or binding
- U-joint posts 30% larger than stock
- U-joint contains 630 bronze caps for strength and endurance
- Greasable zerks for easy maintenance
- U-joint is phased and balanced - no vibration
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov