Applicability: 2014-18 Gravely Atlas JSV 3000 and JSV 6000
In the beginning, UTV's were used primarily for off-road purposes. Nowadays, increasingly more riders are taking their machines off the trails and onto the main roads. Before you take your Gravely Atlas JSV 3000 on the streets for a quick ride to the store or local pub you will want to make sure it is street legal. Though your state may require more than just turn signals to be street legal, it is a good idea to install turn signals if you plan to share the roadways with conventional vehicles, for your safety and theirs.
This EZTSK Turn Signal Kit with Column Switch doesn't use your OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, these work completely independently. Even the wiring works off a completely independent system, so no need to fret over tying it into your factory wiring harness. The 2 amber and 2 red super bright, DOT approved LED lights are hard wired with encapsulated electronics to eliminate corrosion. The switch lever for right and left turns is also included and has a pull-out flare tab for 4-way hazard lights and mounts to your steering column.
Optional LED Dash Indicator Lights:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (4" x 2")
- Column mounted turn signal switch with pilot light for turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and Fuse
- UTV wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- T-brackets for mounting LED lights in the rear
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The two (2) amber and two (2) red turn signal lights are rectangular with 16 (LED) Light Emitting Diodes each, polycarbonate lens and housing and hard wired with encapsulated electronics to eliminate corrosion
- Turn signal switch is a lever for right and left turns, a pull out flare tab for 4-way hazard lights, a pilot light for turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers and hardware to mount it to your steering column
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes
While the kit features a turn signal switch with an indicator light built in, some steering wheels cover the indicator light after completing the turn. With these dash indicator lights, you can always see them. If you choose one indicator light, it will come on when you activate the turn signal for the left or right turn or emergency flashers. If you choose two indicator lights, the left indicator activates with a left turn, the right indicator activates with a right turn and both activate with emergency flashers engaged. Both options come with all extra wiring and connectors needed.