NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2018-19 Textron Stampede / Stampede X / Stampede 4 / Stampede 4X
Is it time to embark on a new adventure? We're talking, taking your buggy to the pavement. It's not difficult to get your rig road ready. All you've got to do is give your local DMV a call and grab that requirements list. Though each set of laws differs from state to state, UTV turn signals are a must, across the board. Don't stress about the process friends, Side By Side Stuff has a category dedicated to D.O.T. approved items, like the Stampede Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches.
EZTSK engineered the kit as an independent operating system. It solely functions with its own components, including the TS wiring and the connector kit. This street-legal Stampede turn signal kit is a complete package, so everything needed for a clean install is included. EZTSK also provides a detailed diagram with the instructions that give clear direction to where each color-coded wire should go. Take your ride to the road by shopping Side By Side Stuff for your Textron D.O.T. approved kits.Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes