NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2016-20 Yamaha YXZ1000R and YXZ1000R SS
If you're looking to get your rig ready for legal pavement pounding, this is the ideal aftermarket accessory kit for you. One of the main requirements across the board is having a turn signal. There are a ton of UTV turn signal kits on the market, the trick is finding which system works best for you. One option is the YXZ 1000 R Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches by EZTSK.
You may be asking what makes this kit stand out from others, and we are about to tell you. Most importantly, for your street-legal cause, this system contains D.O.T. approved LED turn signal lights. The UTV turn signal kit comes complete with two amber lights, two bright red turn signal lights, two toggle switches, two indicator lights, and much more. Also enclosed is everything you need for a clean install with a detailed diagram and instructions. It is an independent system and does not use factory wiring or OEM rear lights. For additional questions you may have, be sure to give us a call, we're always glad to help.Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes