NOTE: Cannot ship to Canada.
For 1.75 inch bars:
- Arctic Cat Havoc
- Arctic Cat HDX
- Arctic Cat Wildcat and Wildcat 4
- Arctic Cat Prowler (with round roll bars)
- Honda Pioneer 1000
- Kymco UXV
- Polaris RZR (all models except 170 and PRO XP)
- Polaris Ranger (all 2002-14 models except Ranger XP 900)
- 2016-20 Ranger Full Size 570 (with round roll bars)
- Polaris ACE
- Textron Havoc X
- Textron Wildcat / Sport
- Textron Wildcat X
- Textron Wildcat XX
- John Deere Gator XUV and RSX
- Kawasaki Mule 3000 and 4000 series
- Yamaha Rhino
- Yamaha YXZ
- Bad Boy MTV
- 2010-14 Bobcat UTV
For 1.875 inch bars:
- Kawasaki Teryx
Your field of vision can sometimes be limited while navigating in your Textron Wildcat or Kawasaki Mule, luckily this is an easy fix! Aftermarket side mirrors are a quick add-on to your machine that has plenty of benefits. Speaking of benefits, if you are also wanting to make your UTV street legal, upgrading your ride with mirrors is a great place to start. Our friends at Moto Armor have designed this UTV aftermarket accessory to put some versatility in that sweet ride of yours!
These well constructed aftermarket side mirrors are made of solid billet aluminum with a matte black finish to ensure they can take the beating you put your Honda Pioneer 1000 through. The customized convex design on the mirror glass itself creates a wide view without causing extreme distortion. The UTV mirrors allow for forward and backward movement for traveling in tight places while being stable enough to stay firmly in place. Heighten your visual awareness in your sxs by upgrading your machine with some UTV aftermarket side mirrors!Features:
- Low profile billet clamp
- Solid billet aluminum construction with matte black finish.
- Hardware and ball post are stainless steel
- Custom cut convex mirror glass for wide view without over distortion
- Billet edge around glass offers protection while minimizing forward view interference.
- Forward and backward breakaway design to minimize damage in tight spaces.
- Mounts position mirror out far enough where they actually work.
- Rock solid design ensures no unwanted movement or vibration. (adjustable tension)