Applicability: 2016-19 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
There is nothing worse than shredding a belt while you're out trying to get stuff done. It's not hard to do either, as your OEM driveline component just isn't up for the heavy-hauling and extreme work conditions. Though you've teetered with the idea of getting an aftermarket replacement, you may have doubt because nothing quite fits as well as a factory component. Guess what; that is incorrect! Timken has pulled it off with the Defender Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt.
Timken, a leader in the industry and a major supplier of OE manufacturer's, designed an aftermarket quality belt that meets stock specifications, per application. They've crafted the UTV hard part from specially formulated fiber-loaded rubber compounds and Aramid cord. That means more load and the ability to take more abuse. The Timken way also virtually eliminates classic belt failures and reduces variability. You won't find a better aftermarket Defender drive belt at this low price, get your upgrade on by shopping at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty