Applicability: 2016-17 Arctic Cat HDX 700 and HDX 700 Crew
Are you constantly foot to the floor taking your Arctic Cat HDX 700 up sand dunes? That combined with the heat can cause a lot of strain or worse breakage on your sxs drive belt. We all know there is never a good time for your driveline components to break even if it's the weakest. You know what they say, you're only as strong as your weakest link? With the aftermarket Ultimax XP Drive Belt by Timken, there is no weakness about it.
This item was designed to take on the conditions that can normally cause UTV belts to burn up and come blowing out the vent. Timken takes time engineering their aftermarket accessories to handle heavier loads and more riding abuse brought by harsh CVT environments. They conjured up modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes to keep you riding. With this USA made drive belt, you won't end up burned up or garaged.Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty