- Wheel spacers have 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: 2012-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X and 2013-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 / Wildcat 4X
Did you do the whole thing where you decided to add some beefed-up treads to the mix? It's a necessary evil if you like to tackle the tough terrain conditions as those stock options don't have the grip to get. How long was it until you realized that there was some rubbing going on? We can bet at the moment, you made the same face we just did. But, don't worry, the shocks, struts, and exhaust system being manhandled can be warded off with the Wildcat 1000 Wide Trac Wheel Spacers by High Lifter.
The UTV spacers consist of an aircraft-grade 6061 billet aluminum construction for a lightweight, durable structure you can rely on. High Lifter engineered the unit with bolt-on design elements which means you slap them to the existing studs, and you're good to go. You don't even need stud extenders. It's that dang easy, and the benefits are massive. On top of putting an end to the rubbing, the machine's stance is wide, and the ride is more stable. Take it to another level. Shop Wildcat parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs