- Fits all models EXCEPT the Sportsman X2, 1000, and 850.
- Prior to 2014, require removal of the steel rail that attaches to the rear deck of the Sportsman.
Applicability: 2006-20 Polaris Sportsman with plastic rear rack
Do you ever feel like there is just not enough room for storage while riding around the fields with your Polaris Sportsman? Limited space can be a pain, especially if you’re wanting to haul all your work necessities. With the Flat Rack with Rail by Hornet Outdoors, you can make more room for the important things, while still having enough room for you and a passenger. Let's take a look into why this rack is a must-have for anyone needing a little extra storage room throughout the day.
If you value quality, this rack is without a doubt perfect for the job! A durable steel welded structure and black powder coating provides lasting performance against the elements. Along with its heavy-duty construction, its straightforward tool-less installation makes for an effortless set-up! This rack comes complete with twist-and-lock anchors, manufactured to hold up against rough rides and weathering. This rack is essential for any driver to haul their utilities with ease.Features:
Available Accessory Options:
Optional 2 Gallon Fuel Storage System
- Twist-and-lock anchors included
- Easy installation
- Tool-less installation
- Attaches to rear plastic racks
- Steel welded
- Powder coated for durability
- 300 pound weight capacity
- 20"L x 43.750"W x 6.5"H
- Includes 2 gallon CARB/CRC fuel can and all hardware for tool-less installation. Brackets are all steel welded and powder coated for durability.