NOTE: Mounts to the bed of your machine.
Applicability: Polaris Ranger (see options above)
Organizing your accessories can create more room in the bed of your Mid Size or Full Size Polaris Ranger and that's why at Side By Side Stuff, we offer the 2 Gallon Fuel Can with Tool Hooks by Hornet Outdoors. There's three options to choose from to fit your needs so you can carry the accessories you need most when working around the farm or work site. Not only are these accessories convenient, but offer a way for you to securely and safely transport your gear.
The tool hooks mount directly to the bed of your Ranger and the fuel can is CARB/CRC compliant. Installation is fast and easy with the Twist lock anchors that do not require any tools to install! If you like to carry additional small tools, the rubber tool hooks are perfect to carry an axe or a small shovel. Ease your mind knowing you are always prepared when out in the trails!Features:
Available Accessory Options:
- 2 gallon CARB/CRC complaint fuel can
- Tool less bed bracket
- 2 Hornet Twist lock anchors and two solid aluminum bases
- Rubber tool hooks for carrying smaller tools
- Simple installation
Fuel Can Bracket w/ 2 Gallon Fuel can and Tool Hooks
- Will include a 2 Gallon CARB/CRC compliant fuel can and rubber tool hooks for carrying smaller tools such as an axe, small shovel, etc. Two (2) Hornet Twist Lock anchors are also included for installation to the bed of your Ranger.Option #2:
Fuel Can Bracket w/ 2 Gallon Fuel can and Tool Hooks PLUS Spare Tire Carrier
- Will include 2 Gallon CARB/CRC compliant fuel can, rubber tool hooks, and spare tire carrier. No tools required for installation and mounts to bed of Ranger with two (2) Hornet Twist Lock anchors that are also included.Option #3:
Fuel Can Bracket w/ 2 Gallon Fuel can and Tool Hooks PLUS Chainsaw Mount
- Will includes 2 Gallon CARB/CRC compliant fuel can, rubber tool hooks, and chainsaw mount machined from high density polyethylene. Two (2) Hornet Twist Lock anchors are also included for installation to the bed of your Ranger.