NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2019-21 Polaris General 1000 / General XP 1000 / General 4 1000 / General XP 4 1000
Did you mount up an aggressive suspension package to your mean machine? Maybe it's all about the beefy tires. Unfortunately, once you start adding aftermarket muscle such as these to the mix, you're axle might not be so keen on the matter. You'll know by the grind filled cornering or frequent axle binds. Either way, you need a little something, something that can handle the pressure. Side By Side Stuff recommends the General 1000 DHT X Stock Length Axle by High Lifter.
This heavy-duty sucker is tank-tough made from high-grade 4340 Chromoly steel from the housing races to the axle shaft. Speaking of housing, the CV joint housing is oversized and dual heat-treated, which brings a whole new level of durability. We're talking shock load resistance, long performance life, and superior strength. The boots are also tough sons-a-guns, formed from a puncture-resistant rubber stuffed with anti-oxidation and rustproof moly grease. Oh, and it's double plunged for an articulation win. Are you ready for a reliable driveline—Shop Polaris parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff?Features:
View Warranty Form
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings races, cages and heavy duty bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum, anti-oxidation and rustproof high-performance grease
- Double plunged axles
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov