NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-20 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
Heading out for a long day in the fields, your Yamaha Viking 700 or Viking VI is bound to travel rocky and twig filled trails. A machine such as this is a heavy-duty work hog that is practically unstoppable, until a big enough rock or branch hits one of your axles and that machine is out for the count. No worry though because here at Side By Side Stuff we offer a wide variety of aftermarket axles built to outlive stock by a long shot. One of these excellent options is the High Lifter Heavy Duty Outlaw DHT Axle.
This axle, as we stated before, is stronger that stock with oversized CV joints housings constructed from 4340 Chromoly steel. This is paired with super durable Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer boots that are less likely to come off while riding. To prolong the life of these axles, they include a Mobile high temperature, low friction grease. These features, along with a 1-year manufacturer warranty, are many reasons why these axles are the perfect aftermarket accessory for your side by side. Features:
- Dual heat treatments on the housing to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term lift.
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housing and bars are made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Boots are made from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Low-profile double wrap boot bands are less likely to be knocked off during riding
- Axle components are filled with Mobile high temperature, low friction, long life polyurea CV joint axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov