- Axles are sold individually.
- These axles are designed specifically for machines with the High Lifter Big Lift.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2014-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-16 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-18 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-21 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2020-21 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020-21 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
Driveline performance can make or break a situation when it comes to riding offroad. What gets a little hairy with choosing the right UTV axle is that no two rigs are alike, nor do they require the same type of grit. There's no reason to go overboard if you don't have to. However, if you do, it may be time to stop binding up axles that can't handle the grit and swap out with a Ranger XP 1000 Heavy Duty Outlaw DHT XL Axle from High Lifter instead. These aftermarket drivetrain parts are made much more durable for those who like to push the envelope or ride in extreme conditions.
As stated above, these UTV axles are built for over-the-top hauling or rough riding in arduous conditions. Especially if you've added some extra beef to your buggy. High Lifter increased the housing size and durability by using state-of-the-art manufacturing methods on highly durable materials like 4340 Chromoly steel. That isn't even half of it. The boots are formed from premium-grade thermoplastic material, stuffed with rustproof, high-performance grease, and held tight with low-profile clamps that are double wrapped. We could go on and on about this quality, stronger SxS axle build, but instead, we're just going to tell you the benefits. You can expect more tolerance, improved articulation, and reduced binding with this swap. High Lifter is so sure of it they've backed the Ranger 1000 axle with an 18-year warranty.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Dual heat treatments on the housing to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term lift.
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housing and bars are made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Boots are made from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Low-profile double wrap boot bands are less likely to be knocked off during riding
- Molybdenum, anti-oxidation, and rustproof high-performance grease
- Double plunged XL axles have 30mm diameter bars
- 18 month manufacturer's warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov