- Axles are sold individually.
- Axles may vary based on model and location.
Applicability: 2018-19 Can Am Maverick Trail and Maverick Trail DPS
Chances are you're browsing Side By Side Stuff because the unthinkable happened. You've busted an axle or two. That is no good! However, you are in the right place, adventurists! We have upgraded versions of the driveline part that will elevate your drivetrain's quality and give you the confidence to push the limits. One of our favorites is the All Balls Racing 6 Ball Axle for a Maverick Trail. This aftermarket axle is made with significantly more strength than OEM, plus it is up to 30-percent more durable than competitors. Do we have your attention yet? Let's get deeper into the details.
The Maverick Trail axle is formed from heavy-duty materials complete with neoprene boots stuffed with moly grease. The high-performance grease increases heat and friction tolerance, ultimately prolonging performance life. Also included in the construction is a laminate-coating. This provides a corrosion and rust resistance necessary for any rip or ride, as the elements are unforgiving. What really pushes this particular aftermarket axle to the forefront is that it's made with aftermarket grit but has an OEM fit. What's left to ponder? Ride like you want to when you invest in this axle from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Hi-performance molybdenum grease reduced heat and friction
- Precision machined for precise OEM fitment
- Low profile stainless steel clamps
- Laminate coating resists rust and corrosion
- Heavy duty neoprene boots create a waterproof seal
- Exceeds OEM axle strength and is up to 30% stronger than competitors