- Axles are sold individually.
- Axles have the same specs as OEM and are designed to work with the stock suspension setup. Any change to the geometry can cause them to wear prematurely or not function as intended.
Applicability: John Deere Gator (See options above)
Finding a quality replacement axle shaft for your rig shouldn't have to be a difficult project. At Side By Side Stuff, we work with many different brands to offer you the replacement driveline parts you need at a price you are comfortable paying! However, we realize that not everyone needs a heavy-duty part. Some people are better served with an OEM level axle shaft. That's why we offer products like the John Deere Gator TrakMotive OEM Replacement Axle.
As stated above, these are direct OEM replacement driveline parts. They meet or exceed the original equipment axle shaft that your John Deere Gator came with. However, that more or less means "by the specs," not the construction. Trakmotive put work into the development of these durable UTV axles.
Trakmotive does its manufacturing out of an ISO9001 and TS16949 certified factory. What that means is, everything must be just so. We'd say it is. For example, the SxS axles have precision machined and heat-treated chrome steel center shafts. Trakmotive forms the cages, races, and ball bearings using that same technology, then wraps them in a neoprene boot.
To say it's significantly more durable than the stock option is an understatement. In fact, this SxS axle is up to twenty percent stronger than the factory unit. Moreover, Trakmotive is sure of it after running the torture test to failure, ensuring the UTV driveline part holds up to any ride condition.
These John Deere Gator axles are a great option for those who do not want to spend the extra scratch for a heavy-duty replacement. These Trakmotive axles come to you completely assembled and ready to install. Simply remove the original equipment axle and replace it with your new Trakmotive OEM axle. So grab yours today and set to work getting your Gator back out and on the move.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Up to 20% stronger than OEM
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO9001 and TS16949 certified factory
- High quality, reliable and tough
- Work at varying angles and constant rotational speeds without friction or play
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chrome steel center shafts
- Precision machined and heat treated cages, races and ball bearings
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots for improved flexibility
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation
- No modifications required to install
- All necessary hardware included
- One year limited manufacturer warranty