NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2006-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
There is always challenging terrain you must trample through on your daily routine around the farm. From rocky roads to dead fallen tree limbs and more, your Yamaha is forced to tackle these trails from one chore to the next. Along the way, your trusty workhorse is vulnerable to any damages, including a busted axle. Have no fear, Side By Side Stuff is here with the All Balls Racing Front 6 Ball Axle for the Rhino. Let's take a moment to check out just what this awesome product has to offer.
This side-by-side axle is built for top-quality performance that exceeds OEM expectations, along with a 30-percent stronger structure than most other competitors. Matched with its superb strength, it comes complete with rust-resistant stainless-steel clamps and waterproof neoprene boots. This Yamaha Rhino axle is finished with a laminate coating, which fights against corrosion and weathering from the elements for many rides to come! These features, along with its precision-machined form, make this aftermarket axle the next best thing to add to your UTV.Features:
- Hi-performance molybdenum grease reduced heat and friction
- Precision machined for precise OEM fitment
- Low profile stainless steel clamps
- Laminate coating resists rust and corrosion
- Heavy duty neoprene boots create a waterproof seal
- Exceeds OEM axle strength and is up to 30% stronger than competitors