- Axles are sold individually.
- Axles have the same specs as OEM and are designed to work with the stock suspension setup. Any change to the geometry can cause them to wear prematurely or not function as intended.
Applicability: 2019-21 Honda Talon 1000X / Talon 1000R / Talon 1000X-4
So, it seems you're looking for a new UTV axle that comes across like stock but can handle more than day-to-day operations. No problem, adventurists, Side By Side Stuff has you covered. One aftermarket part that fits like that of factory parts but has extra grit for a more intense ride is the TrakMotive OEM Replacement Axle for a Talon 1000. This Honda axle is the best of both worlds. It reduces fitment guessing while improving the performance of the driveline.
TrakMotive, a respected brand in the industry, creates the Talon 1000 axle with advanced engineering in an ISO9001 and TS16949 certified facility. In other words, the factory is sanctioned internationally with having a quality management system standard. That tells us that TrakMotive has the commitment to continued growth. Talk about offering peace of mind purchase! Shall we see what this UTV driveline part is about?
TrakMotive uses high-grade heat-treated chrome steel precision machined to make everything from the ball bearings to the center shaft. The CV boots consist of neoprene rubber and are loaded with hi-performance grease, which means more flexibility with heat and friction tolerance. This thing is dang-tough offroad fanatics. We're talking up to 20-percent tougher than what you're working with today using your OEM axle.
The Honda Talon axles come fully made with an all-new dust rig and guard design. They work with angle stress and rotational speed without failing, giving you more play while cornering. If there were ever a side-by-side axle to get excited about, it's without a doubt this one. You get quality, rigidity, and reliability. In conclusion, mounting up is a cakewalk. It's affordable, and it can handle how you ride. Get your purchase on.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Up to 20% stronger than OEM
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO9001 and TS16949 certified factory
- High quality, reliable and tough
- Work at varying angles and constant rotational speeds without friction or play
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chrome steel center shafts
- Precision machined and heat treated cages, races and ball bearings
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots for improved flexibility
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation
- No modifications required to install
- All necessary hardware included
- One year limited manufacturer warranty