NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2005-17 Honda Rubicon 500
Binding axles is quite possibly the most frustrating situation on the planet. One minute you’re flying through your property or tanking through the trail, and bam... you're benched. Once your ATV axle takes a dive, your bike is sat on the sidelines. Many enthusiasts get on the fence regarding OEM axles and aftermarket components. What if there is something in the middle? Reliable factory measurements but with more grit than your standard driveline unit. Friends, we've got one right here. It's the Honda Rubicon 500 Stock Length Axle by High Lifter.
The quad-axle consists of 4340 Chromoly steel with high-quality rubber boots made from CR textiles from Dupont. These CV boots are packed with temperature tolerant grease that significantly reduces friction while increasing performance life. Everything is held intact with corrosion-resistant low-profile clamps and is ready to go straight out of the box. This Honda Rubicon is an excellent choice for those who need a bit more durability when it comes to the driveline. However, doesn't have tons of crazy machine modifications. Get yours today shopping at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Warranty Information
- OEM assembly tested to ensure reliability
- Cost effective alternative to OEM
- Pre-assembled and ready to install
- 4340 chromoly steel
- Quality rubber boots made from CR material from Dupont
- ATV/UTV Grease can be used in -40 to 180 degrees Celsius
- Anti-corrosive clamps
- Recommended for units without extreme aftermarket parts or accessories
- 90-Day High Lifter limited warranty