- Axles are sold individually
- Axle may differ depending on model and location
Applicability: 2012-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X and 2013-15 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 / Wildcat 4X
Heading out to tear up the terrain in your Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 or X, you are bound to run into some seriously insane obstacles. Along the way, your axles get beat up and worn down to the point where they just can't take the abuse anymore. You need an upgraded fix fast and at Side By Side Stuff we are here to help get you back out on your favorite trails with our grand selection of axle choices to fit anyone's needs. One of these awesome options is the All Balls Racing 6 Ball Axle.
With its low-profile stainless-steel clamps and laminate coating, these axles provide both maximum performance and long-term durability that puts OEM to shame. It is precision machined to fit like a charm in the stock location, along with a 30% stronger output than most competitors. These axles come complete with hi-performance molybdenum grease to cut down on heat and friction, matched with robust neoprene boots that fight against water damage and corrosion. From its impressive strength to its dependable efficiency, this aftermarket axle will keep your UTV functioning better than ever before.
- Hi-performance molybdenum grease reduced heat and friction
- Precision machined for precise OEM fitment
- Low profile stainless steel clamps
- Laminate coating resists rust and corrosion
- Heavy duty neoprene boots create a waterproof seal
- Exceeds OEM axle strength and is up to 30% stronger than competitors